Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Honey Moon

We are alone at last. I legally possess her. There is nothing to stop me from doing what I’ve always dreamt of doing every night and day. But I cannot bring myself to approach her.

I am watching her as she places three garment bags, a laundry sack and shoe bag for both of us in the wardrobe. I’m watching her as she places a jewelry pouch, cosmetic and toiletry cases on the table next to our bed.

She is wearing an open white dress that suits her shapely figure. She then goes for a long bath.

When she finally comes out, she is in her long pink towel. She sits down and looks at the things she has placed on the table in silence. I decide to go and take a long shower.

“I’m going to hide somewhere. I can’t sleep here with Chris!” she thinks to herself. She opens her suitcase and pulls out a big doll. She carefully puts it under the bed clothes and then she gets out a pair of jeans and t-shirt to put on quickly.

She runs out of the room and looks for a place to sit. She finds a place by the swimming pool and sits down to watch Afrigo band.

When I come back to the room, I am surprised to find the lights off.

There is a moonlight coming through the unshuttered windows.

I do not notice Loretta’s absence until I have entered bed.

I feel excited and scared at the same time.

I stretch out one hand slowly. The feeling I get is so unexpected that I jump up with a start.

It is on my second touch that I realize why the skin is hard and tough. I grab the annoying doll and exclaim, “Tina! What are you doing here in place of my beautiful wife?”

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I can't believe I haven't changed much since my s.6 vac. I still write the same. Think the same. I should grow.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Perv.

Tamzel said...

I have always known that Sam is a perv.