Monday, December 3, 2007

Ruby & Camila

I thought that by befriending Ruby, Camila’s best friend, I would learn more about Camila and get closer to her. Little did I know that Ruby had a crash on me. For this reason, she had no intention of helping me get closer to her friend.

I discovered this when I realized that Camila was not getting any of my messages sent through her best friend.

When I confronted Ruby about this, she claimed that I had a thing for her too simply because I used to ask her out. Yet on these outings, we were always talking about Camila. In fact Ruby is the one that often began the conversations by asking ‘How is your sweetheart Camila?’ Now, to go around and say that I had a thing for her! Ladies!

Camila and I met yesterday and she accused me of not being serious. That I seemed not to be committed in our relationship and that she is breaking up with me. It turns out that it is because I rarely called or sent her any text messages and did the contrary for Ruby. However, it is Ruby who discouraged me from calling and sending Camila text messages saying that she did not like men who did that.

Now Ruby is encouraging me to go back to Camila and try to persuade her to give me another chance. Much as I still love Camila, I can never go back to a girl who has dumped me. How can I, Chris Baraka, the African King go back to a girl that has decided to leave me? By the time she reached the decision, she must have thought it through and if I went back, she is bound to throw me out again.

3 comments:

Tandra said...

isnt this interesting!! myt b off point with me observations but here goes..

you should be able to know when the advice you are being given it worth it or not.

Also, not going back to a gal who dumped u..dunno. it worth it? if you be over her, by all means, walk away.

there is a possibility that she did that to get ur attention, by the by

Samantha said...

I still don't understand why if you liked her, you never called her or asked her out often enough. She may have found someone better but if you had tried to be more attentive, she might not have chucked you.

Anonymous said...

No sympathy for you, dude. Serves you right for dating chicks with names from boring Peruvian soap operas.

:-)

tumwijuke